Clients will download the TeleTails app and connect with your practice through a customized practice code. Once you have launched you are going to want to educate your clients about your great new system and how it will help them and their pets.
How to Explain TeleTails to Clients:
- Have questions about your pet? Let’s set up a digital consultation so that you can talk to your veterinarian from home.
- We know it isn't always possible to come into the hospital; TeleTails gives you the opportunity to have a visit from the comfort of your own home.
- TeleTails is a way for you to connect to the right people who understand your pet’s specific conditions, rather than Googling your medical concerns.
- TeleTails gives you a chance to get your concerns addressed by a team that cares for your pet as much as you do.
Key Points to Tell Your Clients About Getting Started
- Download the TeleTails app for your smartphone/tablet. Please make sure you allow notifications and access to the camera!!
- Connect with the practice using your code.
- Before requesting a consultation you will need to add your pets and a credit card.
- Your credit card will not be charged until the end of the consultation.
- Requesting a consultation does not start a video call immediately. The veterinarian will initiate the video call.
You can send your clients to the Pet Owner section of this knowledge base if they additional questions.
If your account is set up to allow clients to pick their provider, one of the default options is No Preference. If clients do this, they will appear as Unassigned Clients on your home page. No action is needed. When that client start a consultation, they will need to pick a provider at that time.